muster drill, sail away and dinner the first day?

Mona Lisa

We are sailing on the Lirica on 12/27. The ship leaves Fort Lauderdale at 7pm. How in the world do they fit in a muster drill, sail away festivities and dinner (our seating is at 6:15pm) the first night?

Maybe since we leave in the dark the sail away is uneventful. I did read on an earlier post that they store the deck chairs by 6 pm each day. Someone also posted that there isn't any sail away entertainment.

I realize that boarding will begin about 3 hours before but I still think that the first night will be a total rush with such a late embarkation.

Anyone been on this ship that can explain what to expect? Thank you!

Lisa

We are sailing on the Lirica on 12/27. The ship leaves Fort Lauderdale at 7pm. How in the world do they fit in a muster drill, sail away festivities and dinner (our seating is at 6:15pm) the first night?

Maybe since we leave in the dark the sail away is uneventful. I did read on an earlier post that they store the deck chairs by 6 pm each day. Someone also posted that there isn't any sail away entertainment.

I realize that boarding will begin about 3 hours before but I still think that the first night will be a total rush with such a late embarkation.

Anyone been on this ship that can explain what to expect? Thank you!

Lisa

Dinner will be casual that evening, The Captain's Gala the following eveningl i dont remember what sail away there was as I wouldn't have gone anyway as i would have been unpacking and getting ready for dinner. On evening sailings, they have muster drill the next morning

Thanks guys...I guess we'll be eating as we pull out of port. :confused:This line sure seems different from Princess and Royal Caribbean. I hope we like it. Warm weather, someone else doing the cooking and cleaning...what's not to like???? :p

Lisa

Mustard was held first night. No sail away festivities, all staff was too busy getting yelled at. Don't count on eating at 6, but our first night was casual, with cap'n recep on formal nights.

Be sure to line up 4 in a row, shortest to tallest so the dork can see all the beautiful eyes. Don't run the strap thru the top loop, either. enjoy!

Archived