antbody stay in cabin 8444 on glory

vacation24-7

has any one ever stayed in cabin # 8444 on carnival glory?

Considering the Glory has been around many years it is quite possible that someone at some time has stayed in that room.leaving it empty does not do the cruise line any good so to answer your question.

Yes someone has stayed in that cabin.:D

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Considering the Glory has been around many years it is quite possible that someone at some time has stayed in that room.leaving it empty does not do the cruise line any good so to answer your question.

Steve

I was hoping someone on this site would have so I could ask a couple questions, thanks for your attempt at some humor!:rolleyes:

Steve

Why be a smart A$$ Steve he is just asking a simple question :confused:

has any one ever stayed in cabin # 8444 on carnival glory?

We just returned yesterday from Glory and stayed in cabin 8445 (I presume next to 8444). Our standard balcony cabin was great except for the sound of chairs scraping the floor on Lido deck over our bed. It awakened us every night. I'm thinking 8444 is the aft wrap balcony cabin. I peeked around the corner of our balcony divider and got a good look at the 8444 balcony from that perspective--very long and the same width as our standard balcony. The balcony door was on the side of the ship, unlike the aft wrap balcony that we had on Triumph which opened at the aft of the ship.

We just returned yesterday from Glory and stayed in cabin 8445 (I presume next to 8444). Our standard balcony cabin was great except for the sound of chairs scraping the floor on Lido deck over our bed. It awakened us every night. I'm thinking 8444 is the aft wrap balcony cabin. I peeked around the corner of our balcony divider and got a good look at the 8444 balcony from that perspective--very long and the same width as our standard balcony. The balcony door was on the side of the ship, unlike the aft wrap balcony that we had on Triumph which opened at the aft of the ship.

No it would be an inside room then.The numbers do not run in order like that.

Steve

Thanks, I thought there might be a problem with noise, thinking maybe about a change. :) But I like the location :confused:

8444 is that crappiest room on the ship. It used to be used as a raw sewage waste containment area but Carnival decided to put in a bed & tv and make it a cabin for extra money. It also has a view that looks out over some huge dumpsters & trash everywhere. Do not take this room it stinks.

8444 is that crappiest room on the ship. It used to be used as a raw sewage waste containment area but Carnival decided to put in a bed & tv and make it a cabin for extra money. It also has a view that looks out over some huge dumpsters & trash everywhere. Do not take this room it stinks.

Thanks for the information, I'm calling Carnival to cancel my cruise right now! The nerve of them, I should have never let them choose my cabin :p

Thanks for your help.

Archived