Review Section / Why So Long for "Member Reviews" to Post?

Bookit

I can understand that there may be a review by the CC Board Moderators, as to reviews. Perhaps that the poster is indeed "legitimate", even! However, I don't understand why it takes a month (or longer) for a new review to post. For instance: Dzamma submitted a review on Splendour (probably 2 months ago - Woodywoman - several weeks ago - neither appears?

Bookit

I too am curious as to why it takes so long to post reviews. I submitted one the beginning of January and it is still not posted.

It appears they do not update very often as all the reviews I have looked at are pretty old (haven't seen a recent one posted).

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;12;17;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

..until Celebrity Mercury - 12/17/04

Vision of the Seas - Christmas 2003

Legend of the Seas - Halloween 2002

I posted one in January as well and it still hasn't been posted, yet someone just posted one for the same ship from earlier this month and it has already appeared. I'm debating whether I should do a follow-up review of the Monarch from this past weekend as the first review from January has yet to appear.

KLC

UPCOMING CRUISES:

---------------------

MONARCH OF THE SEAS (04/04)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;4;16;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

PRIDE OF ???????-HAWAII (01/05)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2005;01;2;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

PREVIOUS CRUISES

-------------------------

RCI's Monarch of the Seas (01/04)

Star Princess (6/03)

RCI's Rhapsody of the Seas (4/01)

Carnival's Ecstasy (6/96)

RCI's Viking Serenade (1/94)

I submitted a review last year that took almost six months to appear in the member reviews section. I don't understand why it takes this site so long to approve and post a review when other cruise sites can do it either the same day or within a few days. By the time a review finally appears a lot of the information is outdated and irrelevant. The powers-that-be on this board need to work on a fix for this ASAP so that submitted reviews can help those on future sailings in a timely manner.

Boatwht.gif

Archived