Breezes Nassau - Can't book excursions on phone anymore?

I need help please!

I signed on my RCCL acct to reserve a excursion on our upcoming cruise. The excursion I saw online a few weeks ago had disappeared. I called Cust Service and the lady I talked to was able to see the excursion on her end, but couldn't help me find it?!?! I asked if I could reserve it by phone, which I remembered doing for our cruise 2 years ago, she said NO! She wasn't all that helpful, just suggest to check back online in a few days. We have till Dec 28th to book our excursions, so a bit of a time crunch. What should I do? I'm thinking of calling again tomorrow to see if I get someone different and see what they say. I'd LOVE to get this taken care of before Christmas, any suggestions??

Do it on your own. We got off the ship this past fall, picked up a Nassau travel guide found a $10 off coupon, took a cab & had a nice time! The place is by no means palacious, however, it was a nice beach & the drinks/food were fine.

Yes you can do it on your own, check out the threads on Ports of Call , I did alot of iquiry into the Breezes already. It is $60.00pp and includes good and drinks all day and use of all the facilities except morotized (jet skis) has a rock climbing wall, trampoline, trapeiz. swim up bar, jaquizis, lounge pool. hobbie kat, sail boats, kayaks,

Some say not everything is available everyday but all the food and drink you can handle and relaz in the pools.........sounds pretty good to us. And yes I was told there was a $5.00 coupon in the book at the pier. It would be great if it was $10.00 pp though discount!

Archived