Attention Pb Tom Vip Coming

luvmy2redheads

Hey Tom how are you? I read your posts everyday so I feel like I know you.:)

I'm coming to PB on Dec 17th off the Conquest. My parents are coming after being married for 30yrs this is their 1st vacation EVER. My dad has worked at Gerber baby foods forever (so if you need some baby food I can hook you up:eek: ) Anyway I was going to wait till we got to PB to put in my order but decided just in case I better get on you VIP list:p We have 17 in our group so we might need a few. I picked up the 60in plasma today I'm going to put it in my carry on. Do you think I will make it through security?:D

Hey I'm coming from Oklahoma so anything you want from here let me know would be happy to bring it.(even baby food) You should be able to pick us out pretty easy I have 2 red headed boys age 6&2 they are pretty easy to spot.

Is it busy at that time of Dec? And how is the weather?

Hey thanks and can't wait to hear from you and meet you in Dec.

Hey Luv -

Ā 

I'm from Oklahoma as well, where are you from? We'll be in Cozumel in January. I don't see many Okies on the boards but when I do I get excited!

We're driving down to Galveston to board the ship this time. Last time we flew in that day. This time we're going the day before and staying with relatives in Houston. We want to be on board ASAP!!

According to this, http://www.cruisecal.com/20041217p.html there are only 5 ships that day...shouldnĀ“t be too crowded! The weather in winter here is great, daytime highs in the low to mid 80Ā“s. Of course thereĀ“s always the risk of a "NORTE" (Norther or cold front) blowing in with some colder temps and a little rain with the leading edge of the system. Our 1st one of the year just cleared out of here yesterday! IĀ“ll ask the Mayan Gods to keep it nice and sunny for the 17th though ;)!

Cool about your parents! CanĀ“t wait to meet them and buy them an anniversary drink!

If ya get the Plasma through, IĀ“ll even throw in lunch!!!! See ya soon, guys, IĀ“ll keep a lookout for the 2 redheads....adios!

Archived