Celebrity Infinity Feb 15 - South America

Argentinetraveler

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

We will be on board, and we booked through Pied Piper group cruises, so there will be at least 60 GLBT people in that group.

When are you arriving in Santiago? We get in very early on February 13, will be staying one night in Santiago, then looking to get to Valparaiso slowly the next day via one of the wine areas. We will stay one night in Valpo and explore the coast that day before the cruise departs.

Do you live in Buenos Aires? We will stay two nights there after the cruise in San Telmo.

Hi Reef2020

Thanks for replying. I knew there was going to be a Pied Piper group on board, so I assumed there were going to be quite a few "friends". Yes, I live in Buenos Aires, in the Recoleta area. Are you sure Pied Piper has already 60 people booked? That's great!!

We arrive in Santiago Feb 12, stay there for the weekend and drive up to Valparaiso on Sunday to board the ship. My name is Jorge and I'll be glad to help you with any questions you might have about Buenos Aires. My email address is jorgespett@gmail.com.

take care and am looking forward to meeting you guys.

• 8 months later...
Any family on board?... 2 argentine guys willing to make new friends....

Hi there,

my wife and I can't wait for this cruise! We'll also be cruising with 2 other lesbian couples, so I guess we can account for 6 out of the 60 that have booked with PP. We'll be in BA for 3 nights before the cruise. Any suggestions on hotels to stay at?

It took me a while to find this thread but glad we did!

We are booked with Pied Piper On the Infinity leaving Buenos Aires on Feb 14. So how can the Infinity leave Valparaiso on the 15th? I think you have your ships confused.

Now that I read the message more carefully this was posted for the 2009 cruise. We're on the 2010 cruise.

Archived