Water Taxi Prices In Cabo

deacon47

Just wondering about the price of a water taxi to the arch and maybe lovers beach :D Leaving on the Elation on 2/2/2009 .

THANKS TIM

We were quoted 120 pesos but after a few hours of walking round came back and asked if we could pay 80 pesos and no problemo :)

It is about $10/pp for a half hour tour. If you just want to be dropped off at Lover's or Medano beach it is $3/pp. We just got back from 2 weeks there and didn't use a water taxi much but it is so slow there that they are really negociating much more than usual!

We paid $12pp for the 4 of us to be taken from the tender pier to Los Arcos, then picked up from there a couple hrs later & taken to Medanos beach & then picked up there at 3:30 to get taken back to the pier to get our tender back to our boat. I was a little leery of them flaking on us & keeping our money...but they came thru each time.

Now I was offended by this young guy who "helped" one of my kids off the boat at the pier...he got made when we didn't tip him. For one we had no cash left & for 2 we didn't even need his help! There was an older man on the beach at Lis Arcos who did help us off...yes we could have made it without him but it was nice to get help w/ our bags & kids jumping off into the ocean & I had no problem tipping him. But this other guy, that was just uncalled for!

So there's my experience!

$8 pp for three of us (plus the $1 pp dock fee) for a 45 minute tour by a one armed driver named Juan. Walk around the left side of the Mercado, the guy had two new boats/motors. When we first walked up he offered $20 for the three of us (he already had three people in the boat). We declined, but came back later and had our own boat for the $8pp.

P1000422.JPG.dc859fb42ab046f85e5d1ad96020c0be.JPG

Archived