Cruise review with a 3 year old and 15 month old twins

stbmom

We had a GREAT time on the Carnival Glory!

My twins slept in the bed with me and my husband and my three year old slept on the couch the cabin stewart made into a bed for him.

Camp Carnival is awesome! They even had several times during the week when we could send the twins and just pay a fee (camp normally starts at age 2). The staff was amazing.

We also went to family time and that was really fun as well.

Food was no problem, although I wish we would have brought on juice. My kids drink White Grape juice mostly (as Apple can cause lose bowels) and Apple and Orange were the only juices readily available.

We drove down from GA (about an 8 hour drive) and stayed in a hotel the night before. We pretty much hit the road as soon as we got off the ship for the drive home.

I was prepared for the worst, but this was the most amazing experience and everyone had a blast! The kids even ate in the dining room every night (including one night with just the grandparents as my dh and I went to the Supper Club).

The only negative was a bug was going around the ship and my twins got it (as did I). They were each sick for less than 10 hours and not at the same time, which was nice. We originally thought it was seasickness due to the rough seas, but found out it was more than that. Even the crew was getting sick. I had taken over-the-counter drugs with us though, but they didn't need anything and bounced back quickly.

I will be off and on throughout the day and tomorrow - so feel free to ask questions.

It sounds like you had a great time! That's really great that the kids' club was willing to take your kids, I wish more ships offered that option for the under 2 crowd. Sorry you caught that bug, but glad to hear it didn't ruin your trip!

Archived