Where is your Royal Caribbean Cruise Director? - Through March 2009

LauraS

Thanks wolf does he ( Jeff Easton ) schedule lots of activities?

I've never sailed with him, I only posted as I can access the PDF file. I imagine they all schedule the usual trivia games, Quest, Love 'n Marriage, etc. He's the CD, it's probably the Activities Director that schedules stuff, and gets a final stamp of approval from the CD.

I could read it before but now I can't, so thanks to whoever posted it.

That's funny...we had Eric Dowis on the Voyager last January. Got on Adventure in August and there he was again! Now I see he is back on Voyager and we'll have him again in March. We aren't following him!! :D;) Really, we aren't!

It's all good! I like that Southern boy!! ;):):D

I'm glad to hear Eric will be on the Voyager again this March. We really enjoyed him last year...he has a great sense of humor without being too "over the top," and we thought the Quest was one of the best we've been to.

Thanks wolf does he ( Jeff Easton ) schedule lots of activities?

His name is a bit unusual. It is Joff Eaton and he was our CD on the Jewel westbound TA last September. He was very personable, was always around and about on the ship and scheduled a full range of activities, especially on the days at sea including the two days when we were unable to tender into ports in England and Wales and he and his staff had to organize a full day's worth of activities on very short notice.:)

Has anyone sailed with CD Mike Hunnerup recently? He is scheduled to start on the Explorer on 2/13 to replace Dave Chapman. I have heard great things about Chapman but nothing about Hunnerup. It will be our first time on the Explorer in Feb.

Thanks.

Has anyone sailed with CD Mike Hunnerup recently? He is scheduled to start on the Explorer on 2/13 to replace Dave Chapman. I have heard great things about Chapman but nothing about Hunnerup. It will be our first time on the Explorer in Feb.

Thanks.

We sailed with Mike on the Brilliance and didn't find anything special about him, but nothing bad either. There are very few really good, entertaining CD's out there but as long as you don't get stuck with Johnny O, Ken Rush or Graham Seymore you'll be fine.

Whats wrong with Graham Seymore? We had him on independence last summer and my partner thought he was hilarious, saying that it was are first cruise so had no idea what to expect or anything to compare him with!

We had Mike Hunnerup on Explorer in Sept. He was okay; not the best but not the worst. He was entertaining and funny. He is from Austrailia. I think you will enjoy him and his presentation. He had a female assistant who did the bingo and together they were good. She was more out there and he was somewhat conservative. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived