Booked with NCL, fuel question

Bustaty

We booked directly with NCL and will be sailing end of January 09. Final payment done.

On our registration online I see the fuel supplement still in place and no other information regarding reimbursement.

Can I assume here that we will find the obc in place once we are aboard? Or should we be checking this out before our cruise. We are a small group with 4 cabins. Thank you.

We booked directly with NCL and will be sailing end of January 09. Final payment done.

On our registration online I see the fuel supplement still in place and no other information regarding reimbursement.

Can I assume here that we will find the obc in place once we are aboard? Or should we be checking this out before our cruise. We are a small group with 4 cabins. Thank you.

our FSC is still on our account also, we cruise feb 1st 09. from what i have read, if they do not take the fsc off then you can use it for anything as obc.

They are not going to refund the fuel charges if you have already made final payment. They are going to give an onboard credit for the amount you paid.

Not exactly. We have a June 2009 cruise which is already paid in full (strange, I know, don't ask!)

I was fully expecting to get the fuel chg refunded as OBC. Was very surprised when the TA said NCL would be crediting it to my credit card.

Not exactly. We have a June 2009 cruise which is already paid in full (strange' date=' I know, don't ask!)

I was fully expecting to get the fuel chg refunded as OBC. Was very surprised when the TA said NCL would be crediting it to my credit card.[/quote']

I know the poster didn't word it exactly correct, but I think they meant if you are within final payment period (which is being within 75 days of your sail date). We sail Nov 1st of next year and our credit has already shown up on the credit card.

Hi,

I sail on Jan 10 and called NCL to ask about a new invoice that would show the OBC for my account. They told me that they are not changing anyone's invoices to show the change in the fuel supplement, but that it would be OBC once we are on the ship.

Archived