Anyone used the Diamond Spa area for $15/day?

marciemi

I thought I read on these boards somewhere about being able to use the special spa area (ie mosaic tile beds, steam room, etc.) without a treatment for something like $100 for a couple for the whole week or $15 pp per day. Is this accurate? What exactly does it include? Is it worth it?

If you do it just for one day (we're thinking of the first sea day in case we really love it and want to do it for the whole week) can you use it all day or is it just as long as you want to stay (ie once you leave you're done, or can you go a few hours in the morning and later in the afternoon). What are the spa hours? Thanks for any help!

I thought I read on these boards somewhere about being able to use the special spa area (ie mosaic tile beds, steam room, etc.) without a treatment for something like $100 for a couple for the whole week or $15 pp per day. Is this accurate? What exactly does it include? Is it worth it?

If you do it just for one day (we're thinking of the first sea day in case we really love it and want to do it for the whole week) can you use it all day or is it just as long as you want to stay (ie once you leave you're done, or can you go a few hours in the morning and later in the afternoon). What are the spa hours? Thanks for any help!

I have the same questions! My mom, sisters, and I may want to take advantage of this for some "girl time" on sea days. I am not sure rather it would be better just to pay the $15.00 for one day or pay for the whole week.

On the Diamond The price for the Spa is as follows;

$15 per day

$70 per week (1 person)

$100 per week (Couple)

Not sure if they give a break for a third person or not. The weekly rate allows unlimited use but I am not sure how the day rate works.

You can come and go as you please. You really have no contact with the staff once you purchase the deal. They put a little sticker on your card, and then you use at your will. My only complaint is that it is not open very late - 8 pm I think. There were many times after dinner I would have liked to relax on the tile beds!!!

I would use the Lotus pool, and then leave my stuff outside on a chair and pop in to use the spa area. (Very close proximity). There is also a litting area once inside the Lotus area with tea and water and fruit - I loved grabbing an apple and tea while out by the pool!

Glad you liked the pics!

Casey

I was also curious what it includes too. On the Star earlier this month I was able to use the steam room and sauna by giving them my card but was also told that it was $15 per day for the other stuff.

What is the other stuff?

I know you can use the other stuff if you have a treatment scheduled that day for a period of time before and after but I'm not sure what that entails.

Also, Was I doing something wrong on that tile bed?

I didn't catch the allure of it all and thought it was like laying on a cement sofa.

Also, is it true that on that "couples massage" that they leave the couples alone for a while to play with the mud as they wish?

(That really is a serious question)

Oh. Chris! Don't ever stop writing - It's a rainy, dreary day here in California (one of our few!) but when I read your post the sun came out! There's nobody home but me right now, and I'm sitting here laughing away! Thanks for a fun start to my morning - and keep writing!

Archived