12 days on the Explorer of the Seas

David21

Hi everyone: I am planning on booking the Explorer out of Bayonne on 3/15/09 for 12 nights - She is one of my favorite ships. I got a great price for two people for inside cabin (usually do balcony) for 1950.00

Isn't that an awesome price? I live 10 minutes from Bayonne.

should I do it? We've been cruising alot so have to do inside this time but 12 days sounds great in the winter. Thoughts anyone?

Also am Diamond Member.

Dave

Hi everyone: I am planning on booking the Explorer out of Bayonne on 3/15/09 for 12 nights - She is one of my favorite ships. I got a great price for two people for inside cabin (usually do balcony) for 1950.00

should I do it? We've been cruising alot so have to do inside this time but 12 days sounds great in the winter. Thoughts anyone?

Also am Diamond Member.

Dave

Hi Dave: Do it and then join our Roll Call that's been on for over a year - I think....or close! WE are on that same cruise - and you can join us for Diamond Member get togethers - there are about 8 couples with us who met last yr in Nov on the Explorer! so it's a reunion cruise and we welcome everyone to join us! It's a great ship! we are flying in from CA to be with our friends - great price!! == bookem' Dave-O...

Corkey Carol

Also am Diamond Member.

Dave

Do it! We had a 12 night in Nov, and loved it.

Do it! We had a 12 night in Nov, and loved it.

WHen did you go? OUr friend just came back and she said it was kinda' rough - last yr, Thanksgiving time, it was fine - I am wondering how it's going to be in March? Corkey Carol

Hi Dave: Do it and then join our Roll Call that's been on for over a year - I think....or close! WE are on that same cruise - and you can join us for Diamond Member get togethers - there are about 8 couples with us who met last yr in Nov on the Explorer! so it's a reunion cruise and we welcome everyone to join us! It's a great ship! we are flying in from CA to be with our friends - great price!! == bookem' Dave-O...

Corkey Carol

Ditto! Come visit the roll call Dave.

Ohio has a residency rate, so we just switched to two interiors and are saving almost $700 from our one oceanview we had for the 4 of us.

Keep checking for residency specials or anything else you can qualify for. Someone on our roll call got lucky one day when the senior special dropped to under $700/person total for 12 days. Good reason to check the prices every day.

Yes, definitely keep checking for price drops. We are paying $799 each for an inside guarantee (got deck 7 for our final cabin assignment). That's $100 down from when we first signed up. (For January 11.) Probably January runs cheaper than March.

Yes, definitely keep checking for price drops. We are paying $799 each for an inside guarantee (got deck 7 for our final cabin assignment). That's $100 down from when we first signed up. (For January 11.) Probably January runs cheaper than March.

These 12 night prices are amazing.

Ditto! Come visit the roll call Dave.

Ohio has a residency rate, so we just switched to two interiors and are saving almost $700 from our one oceanview we had for the 4 of us.

Keep checking for residency specials or anything else you can qualify for. Someone on our roll call got lucky one day when the senior special dropped to under $700/person total for 12 days. Good reason to check the prices every day.

Hi Ann --

Dave: Ann is one of the nice people who will be on this cruise! so hope you really will join us . Corkey Carol

Archived