help with vancouver hotel

NoWhiners

What are your dates?

Susan in Anchorage :)

We're staying May 19, 20 & 21. I think if we were just staying the 20 & 21, we would have won the Westin Bayshore. I know of another poster that got the Bayshore for $100, but it wasn't available for us on the 19th.

Haven't stay there as I live in Vancouver but it is in a great location - you can see Canada Place from the hotel and you are next door to the entrance to Stanley Park - the following link you give you an idea of where it is location in relationship to the downtown core - the Bayshore should be in the upper left corner. It would be about a mile to the Port - there is a seawalk running all the way from the Hotel to Canada Place - I posted this on the assumption that you are sailing from Canada Place and not Ballantyne Pier. Edited: it looks like you are sailing on HAL so you will leave from Canada Place

http://www.hotelsbythepier.com/index2.php?pier=vancouver-canada-place

Keep in mind that the downtown core of Vancouver is very compact so distance are fairly short.

Hope this helps - that's a great price for that Hotel which often runs in the $300.00 a night range.

Cheers

Dennis

What a great link you provided...Thank you very much. Do you know by any chance is Princess docks in Canada Place as well?

Princess docks at Canada Place usually on the east side which means you won't really be able to see your ship from the Bayshore but you will see NCL and HAL ships which use the west side.

Yes that interactive map is quite good - someone else posted it some time ago and I found it so good that I bookmarked it for further reference.

Cheers

Dennis

Princess docks at Canada Place usually on the east side which means you won't really be able to see your ship from the Bayshore but you will see NCL and HAL ships which use the west side.

Yes that interactive map is quite good - someone else posted it some time ago and I found it so good that I bookmarked it for further reference.

Cheers

Dennis

Thank you. I booked marked it as well, it's very helpful and useful.

Archived