Water Clarity and the Hurricanes

srb

Hi,

I am taking a trip to the southern carribean in December. I was wondering if anyone has heard how the water conditions and visibility are after such a bad hurricane season? Is it still worth taking my snorkelling equipment or is the water too churned up? My ports include Dominican Republice, Virgin Gorda, Dominica, Antigua, St Barths, Nevis and St Lucia. Thanks

SRB

Hi,

I am taking a trip to the southern carribean in December. I was wondering if anyone has heard how the water conditions and visibility are after such a bad hurricane season? Is it still worth taking my snorkelling equipment or is the water too churned up? My ports include Dominican Republice, Virgin Gorda, Dominica, Antigua, St Barths, Nevis and St Lucia. Thanks

SRB

We dove Grand Cayman Nov 4th. 80-90 ft visibility, not the best they have but still really good..

Mike who did you dive with in Grand Caymans? We will be there next month and we have tried to email neptune divers to book our dives but not reply. We heard the phones are still out. We need a good referal.

Thanks Richard

Archived