dead sea premier cosmetic products

tazmancruiser

my wife bought some product from a shopping mall kiosh in our home town. Paid big $$$.

She took the product back todays later. The product was unopen. The company "Dead Sea Premier Cosmetic Products" doesn't allow any returns.

I called our credit card company and canceled payment.

Will be calling other state offices Monday to see if this company policy is legal.

Just a "head up" to the ladies.

Any suggestions on what I can do would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Read the fine print before you buy.

I have bought their hand and nail care kit. They did tell me they had a no refund policy at the time I bought the product. As long as you're informed at the point of purchase, then I would guess you really don't have much recourse. Was she informed of this or do they have any signage to this effect? I agree they are over priced products. I really do like their hand lotion though! Sorry you're having this hassle to handle and I hope you're able to work it out.

Most stores have their refund/exchange policy printed on the credit card receipt, but I doubt if very many customers read what they're signing. Can you actually "cancel the charges" on your credit card, or do you mean that you are filing a dispute?

Archived