Brand New Travel Blog - Our Southern Caribbean Cruise Aboard the Caribbean Princess

JustinPlusLauren

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know about our brand new travel blog, where I will be writing all about our most recent Caribbean Cruise (Dec. 14-21, 2008 on the Caribbean Princess). I kept a handwritten journal during our trip, so I will be transcribing it, complete with photos and videos!

Our cruise visited the following ports: Roundtrip San Juan, PR to: St. Thomas, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire and Aruba.

Here is the link: http://poolieandloolie.blogspot.com

If you'd like to view the photo albums, here is the link: http://picasaweb.google.com/laurenbeth

I'd love to hear what you think - all comments are welcome on the blog and the photos! Thanks so much! :)

• 6 months later...

Thank you for great photos! They gave me a real insight as I have never been on a cruise before. Going in January 2010. Saw some pic's of you in the water -do you think it will be warm enough to swim in the ship's pool and in the Eastern Caribbean (in January)? I have read some comments that only the hardy can stand the water temperature then. Thanks again for sharing your great pic's! (Couldn't see where to comment on your photo page).

Archived