When is the latest time to tender back to ship?

tdk1938

Hi all,

Our ship will leave George Town @ 5:00 pm. Our tour with Native Way will be over @ 2 pm. I know we can do some shopping/sight seeing in down town by the port.

I don't like to get on the tender boat very last minute.:eek: When is the last tender boat to ship?

Thanks.

We were there in November and the last tender was 3:30 but there were long lines and the tenders run until everyone in line is back on board.

There are lots of stores right on the pier to shop. We did the Nativeway RRR tour and got dropped off about 3:15. They had to make a couple of stops at local hotels to drop off non-cruise passengers.

Hi all,

Our ship will leave George Town @ 5:00 pm. Our tour with Native Way will be over @ 2 pm. I know we can do some shopping/sight seeing in down town by the port.

I don't like to get on the tender boat very last minute.:eek: When is the last tender boat to ship?

Thanks.

This is entirely up to the ship....but if you are on line I doubt they will leave you. Be on line b4 the announced last call!

The last tender time posted will likely be either 4:15 or 4:30 but as already said, as long as you are in line you will be just fine. A tour ending at 2 p.m. will be great for doing a bit of shipping before heading over for the tender with time to spare. :)

Archived