Sail & Sign Cards

Hurricane Girl

does NCL put yer pic on the card?

no picture. However, they do take your picture when you check in and that picture comes up on the security computers when your card is swiped. Security people do a visual check between the picture and the person with the card. Your cabin number, of course, is also not on the card since it is a key card too.

no picture. However, they do take your picture when you check in and that picture comes up on the security computers when your card is swiped. Security people do a visual check between the picture and the person with the card. Your cabin number, of course, is also not on the card since it is a key card too.

They really look at the picture on the screen and you, too!

Note: If you are wearing sunglasses when you get on the ship you, of course, have to remove them. So... off will come your prescription ones as well.

They really look at the picture on the screen and you, too!

Note: If you are wearing sunglasses when you get on the ship you, of course, have to remove them. So... off will come your prescription ones as well.

Just to add to this: If you wear hat to the pier they require you to remove that when they take your picture....

• 1 month later...
I also would like to know what the colors mean?

They used to be pretty random. Now however, there are specific colors for some specific catgories. I don't remember them all but Balcony is purple and suites and up are gold or silver. I believe that inside and maybe ocean view may be just random colors other then gold,purple and silver. I'm sure someone can be more detailed then I.

Also, if you are latitudes member is it noted on your card?

Yes

Thanks, Brett

You're welcome.

CG

Archived