Mystic Mountain question re: zipline cost

wannuhcruise

I've read a way to purchase the zipline once you are already there. Does anyone know how much it is?

It seems like the web site mentioned is actually more then the ship. Plus you have to pre-pay. Most of the cruiselines excursions aren't offering some of the combo's many want to take. I'm doing BobSled/Dunn's River with princess & it's only $79.00. I've seen where you can pay extra once you are on the mountain for the zipline but nobody seems to remember the pricing. If anyone goes soon will you try to see how much it is & repor back? Thanks so much!!!!

Not getting an answer here—and not finding one anywhere on the boards—I finally ended up e-mailing the company. I'll post any information I get from them. I find it really hard to believe they wouldn't be willing to sell people an upgrade to add the zipline. It's additional revenue for heaven's sake! I explained in my e-mail that the ship's excursion does not include the zipline. Here's hoping I get a response!

Not getting an answer here—and not finding one anywhere on the boards—I finally ended up e-mailing the company. I'll post any information I get from them. I find it really hard to believe they wouldn't be willing to sell people an upgrade to add the zipline. It's additional revenue for heaven's sake! I explained in my e-mail that the ship's excursion does not include the zipline. Here's hoping I get a response!

Thanks wannuhcruise, can't wait to hear what they say.

Archived