Hints to dismebark Navigator

chubby67

There is no doubt disembarking NOS will not change when we sail next month. We have a 11AM flight home from FLL and plan to express disembark. Any hints where we should camp out to get to Deck 1 to disembark? Are the stairs to get to Deck 1 forward, midship or aft? Thanks and Happy Holidays!

There is no doubt disembarking NOS will not change when we sail next month. We have a 11AM flight home from FLL and plan to express disembark. Any hints where we should camp out to get to Deck 1 to disembark? Are the stairs to get to Deck 1 forward, midship or aft? Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Not sure if you can go to deck 1. I assume you're carrying off your own luggage and its not to heavy to bring down stairs. For my Dec NOS cruise they had us, the earliest self disembark group, meet on deck 4, port side by 7:45am, There was a line when I got there at 710. The line grew longer and longer and by 745, the line was no longer a line and just chaos and all pushing their way down to deck 1. With that and being by the door, I was still able to get down to deck 1, thru customs and to my car, walking my roller bag, to my car and pay the cashier by 815am. I understand that FL airport is close so if you're in the first group to go and the ship arrives in FL on time (the cruise that preceeded us arrived 3 hours late to FL due to a medical evacuation ) you should have no problem getting to the airport.

Here is my hint:

Get yourself the "Ticket 1" for express disembarkation. You are supposed to meet by 7:45am on Deck 4. Get there 5 minutes late and catch an elevator.

:D

We totally lucked out.

We had beige group 3 tickets, which was due to disembark at 8:45...we were off the ship...on pavement by 8:50...in our car driving home by 9:30...and we weren't even parked at the pier. We had to take a shuttle to Park N' Go. It really wasn't bad at all!

But I agree with Fl_cruiser...since you are trying to catch a flight, just get ticket 1 to be safe and you won't have any problems.

Archived