ROLL CALL - Celebrity Summit (January 31, 2009 - Caribbean)

InPR

Anyone else aboard? Another great price! This will make the second cruise in two months on this ship. Can't pass these deals up, especially living in the port city! Were a couple (m/m) living in San Juan. Let us know if you're going on this trip as well.

Anyone else aboard? Another great price! This will make the second cruise in two months on this ship. Can't pass these deals up, especially living in the port city! Were a couple (m/m) living in San Juan. Let us know if you're going on this trip as well.

This one's going to Tobago, too. So, if anyone has any ideas on great stuff to see and do on Tobago (frankly, the ship's itinerary sucks) I'd love to hear about it.

This one's going to Tobago, too. So, if anyone has any ideas on great stuff to see and do on Tobago (frankly, the ship's itinerary sucks) I'd love to hear about it.

Hey!

I'll be onboard! Can't wait to see Tobago myself. I have heard it is the quintessential Caribbean island!

Hi Guys,

I am on the Jan 31st too. Just got back on the Summit Transatlantic Dec 13th and looking forward to this one too. You are right, it isn't the best itinerary but a good price. I am taking my sister on her first cruise this time. Hope to meet up with everyone onboard maybe at the get togethers.

Hi Guys,

I am on the Jan 31st too. Just got back on the Summit Transatlantic Dec 13th and looking forward to this one too. You are right, it isn't the best itinerary but a good price. I am taking my sister on her first cruise this time. Hope to meet up with everyone onboard maybe at the get togethers.

InPR and myself were on the Summit right after you for their Caribbean sailing to Aruba and Bonaire. Now, we wanted to hit Tobago, so we are excited again to board this great ship. Looking forward to meeting you and your sister!

Hi Guys,

Your sister must very lucky to have a brother like you. :) I think it is really great that you are taking her on a cruise. Hope you find all you're looking for.:cool:

All --

Since Celebrity has shortened our cruise by a day and removed the one port I wanted to see (Tobago), I have decided to switch dates and instead go on the Mar 21 sailing without penalty and while preserving my original price (the Mar 21 sailing is more expensive). Sorry I won't be able to meet you all now, but we really wanted to see Tobago.

Just a heads up!

--Jeff

Archived