Bunk in the Room???

Detroit Donna

I booked a TBA cabin on Carnival Freedom and the room I got is an adjoining cabin which is probably not a big deal since you just leave that door shut and locked but it also says that the room has an upper in it. Do you notice this being in the room? Like does it stick out or anything? Just wondering because there is only the 2 of us and if it's going to be in our way, I'd rather throw my name back in the pool and take my chances to be assigned to something else.

I booked a TBA cabin on Carnival Freedom and the room I got is an adjoining cabin which is probably not a big deal since you just leave that door shut and locked but it also says that the room has an upper in it. Do you notice this being in the room? Like does it stick out or anything? Just wondering because there is only the 2 of us and if it's going to be in our way, I'd rather throw my name back in the pool and take my chances to be assigned to something else.

We were on the Ecstasy in late Nov and we were three in a room with the bunk. We were bound and determined to stick baby Sis in the bunk but I wanted that bunk after seeing it! It's very large and goes into the wall. It was comfortable too. You won't know it's there.

Actually the adjoining cabin is a big deal, I was on Carnival Spirit last year in an adjoining cabin and I could hear everything people were saying next door even with earplugs!!!and pretty loud too! I also had an upper but it didn't take that much space I found. I was alone in the room also, but I don't think it would bother you that much, worry more about the adjoining. also it was an inside cabin.

Actually the adjoining cabin is a big deal, I was on Carnival Spirit last year in an adjoining cabin and I could hear everything people were saying next door even with earplugs!!!and pretty loud too! I also had an upper but it didn't take that much space I found. I was alone in the room also, but I don't think it would bother you that much, worry more about the adjoining. also it was an inside cabin.

Thanks for the advice! I called and asked them to reset the room. We'll see what comes up next.

Archived