Call from Carnival 6 days ago and no changes yet ?

Ykgorbie

I came home from work one day last week and had a pre-recorded message on my answering machine regarding our Jan.8th cruise on the Miracle. The message was telling us about the impending itinerary change (St. Lucia dropped and Tortola added) due to the propulsion problems. At the end of the message, they said that due to the inconvenience, we would be getting a $50 OBC. I keep checking my docs and there is no credit showing up. Will this credit show up before we leave ????

I came home from work one day last week and had a pre-recorded message on my answering machine regarding our Jan.8th cruise on the Miracle. The message was telling us about the impending itinerary change (St. Lucia dropped and Tortola added) due to the propulsion problems. At the end of the message, they said that due to the inconvenience, we would be getting a $50 OBC. I keep checking my docs and there is no credit showing up. Will this credit show up before we leave ????

Probably not. I had a $50 OBC on both legs my B2B cruise in October. They left a card in my cabin. It was also posted on my shipboard account.

Probably not. It will show up onboard at some point.

Archived