Almonds & Corals Questions

Paradisegirl

My DH and I are talking about ziplining at Almonds & Corals in January.

I had some questions for anyone that has done so in the past. What type

of transportation does A & C use from the pier to the zipline location? I have seen it written that it takes 1 1/2 hours to get there. Is that because it is so far, or because the roads are bad? Does the tour stop anywhere along the way there or back? Shopping, plantation? Also, did you get anti-malaria drugs before you left for the cruise? I never would have thought about it, but read several threads about doing so.

Thanks for the input.

I can't tell what Almonds and Corals transportation is like, nor whether they do any stops. The reason it takes so long to get to A & C is because the roads are full of potholes and you can not travel very fast. Some places the roads were great, but other places you couldn't travel very fast.

Almonds and Corals are great, we just got back from the Galaxy cruise and took the zipling tour, it was a blast. You have to do it!! It does take 1.5 hours to gset there , but they have a comfortable Mercedes van and they will take you to the banana plantation and shopping for $75.00 per person. The roads are very bad going to the lodge, but we were just fine in their van.

Archived