PB Tom... Caro... Sally

kellanrevere

I usually go back to visit friends and family in Canada, but this year my wife and I spent 2 weeks in Nevada/California and 2 weeks in Argentina. I posted a mini-review when I got back:

Our vacation was awesome! We had a little bit of everything; Las Vegas shows (Cirque du Soleil), great restaurants, gambling, watching a gentleman lose about $10,000 USD in 20 minutes at blackjack, witnessing someone splitting 10's (!) at blackjack, the Strip, The Venetian, The Bellagio, and of course, Caesers Palace! San Fransisco, Alcatraz, Fishermans Wharf, clam chowder, amazing restaurants, Wine tasting in northern California, visiting friends, amazing restaurants, beautiful weather, Buenos Aires, cheap prices, great restaurants, beautiful architecture, the craziest cab drivers since several near-death experiences in Granada, Patagonia, glaciers, mountains, lakes, scenery out of National Geographic magazine, more red wine, and uh... great restaurants!! My wife and I gained about 8 lbs each despite being reasonably active (those San Fran hills!!)

Anyway, other than switching hotels 4 times in Buenos Aires, we had a stellar holiday, and I feel ready for the upcoming High Season!

Sally goes to NASA to continue her astronaut training because she says "There's no place on earth better than Cozumel!!" auto004.gif

Caro spends her holiday at Sturgis, where they hold an annual Harley-Davidson motorcycle rally. She won "best leather chaps" last year. We're very proud of her. auto181.gif

OK, I might be fibbing about Sally and Caro's vacations!

Caro, Sally told me to write this, I swear! She's standing right here!

That was suppose to be kept a secret. Now the whole island will know. That smilie on the harley looks just like me on my moped. I love my leather chaps. It's just too hot to wear them down here. I will let you all see a picture of the trophy as soon as I figure out the photo posting...I'm trying Scott!

Well, I've been on semi-vacation for the past 3 weeks. I went to Paradise Beach today. I didn't get enough abuse from Tom today. I did go to Xpu-Ha on the mainland for a mini-vacation...that place is awesome. But I love it here...there is no place like home!

I'm off to visit family in Florida for turkeyday! I also have family in Boston that I love to visit. Otherwise I am off absorbing new massage techniques in great places. This summer I went to Denver and San Francisco. LOVED SF, and would love to return. Big cities are my favorite, or mountainous regions. I have a sister in Costa Rica that I haven't been able to see in a couple of years. May have to go there soon as well!

My NASA training is on hold. It's just too difficult to do massages in zero gravity.

Archived