BAlMORAL OR ARCADIA??

Guest012

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE...... my christmas present from my lovely husband is a cruise from Sydney to London in early 2010, i am one very lucky girl, we have narrowed the choice down to the Balmoral or the Arcadia ....would love some feedback on the Balmoral........we both love the smaller older ships and her itinerary is winning for us at the moment......we are currently booked on the Ocean Princess from Singapore to Capetown in April 2010 which will be cancelled to accomodate this one.....i don't mind at all....:Dcheers Shiona and John

What a lovely gift:). We go on Balmoral on Sunday, and have been on Arcadia, which we did not particularly like; others do, however, and it may be worth posting your question on the P&O board as well.

I will happily report back when we return on 17 January.

Mary

Thanks Mary look forward to reading your report.... i see you too have been on the Marco Polo...she is one of our favourites.........have a fabulous time cheers Shiona

Pleasure, Shiona. The fact that you love Marco Polo gives me a better idea of what you are looking for, and I rather doubt it is Arcadia. I'm cautiously optimistic about Olsen...

Mary

Archived