I need a new TA.

cprofits

I hope a question like this is not against the law. If it is, I'm sure they'll delete it. I have two cabins held by my TA. She has been extremely non-responsive, promised to look into a couple of things and hasn't, has not returned voice mail message in almost 2 days, etc. Timing is important because final payment is due tomorrow. I'm not bothersome, I'm not bugging her unnecessarily, but my final payment is due and I'm getting angry. Because of the new fee structure, she is getting a large commission on my two balcony cabins that she has basically done zero legwork on as I called and told her exactly what cabins I wanted. I'm displeased that she has been unable to spend 10 minutes getting my questions answered and return my telephone calls to earn her commission.

Because we are all paying premium fares now, I'd also like to book with the agency that is giving the 'best' incentive. Can you email me the name of the agency you've found that has come up with the best 'scheme' to give something back to the RCCL customer since the price increase? Thank you.

ccbi@comcast.net

I really don't understand this pricing thing. I just booked a cruise yesterday and didn't see anything different in the rates than what my TA normally does for us.

The Celebrity rate for a CC category was $2950 pp and my TA quoted us $2550...a $400 savings over the cruiseline!

Your T/A is a "key account" agent...that's why it's good to do business with somebody who has "Key Account" rates....it pays!

Archived