Bring shower organizer on Emerald?

grannytl

Yeah - they have a little shelf in the shower, but it is very small, gets wet and then things slide right off.

Our greatest find yet is the 'over the door' shoe holder with clear plastic fronts - it fits over the bathroom door and holds all your toiletries in separate pouches, easy to see and bathroom door closes with no problem.

Enjoy:p

I pack a little plastic bin with holes in it, that has two suction cups on the back, and suction it to the shower walls on my cruises. There are a few ships out there where the suction cups won't hold, and the bin slides to floor (I'm thinking the Century Class on Celebrity), but it's always worked on the Grand class of Princess ships, and so I think it will work on the Emerald too. I pack it full of socks and underwear, so it takes up minimal extra space in my suitcase.

This leaves the tiny shelf that is there for my husband's stuff. With my shampoo, conditioner, body wash, razor, shave cream and net sponge, I fill the little bin.

I pack a little plastic bin with holes in it, that has two suction cups on the back, and suction it to the shower walls on my cruises. There are a few ships out there where the suction cups won't hold, and the bin slides to floor (I'm thinking the Century Class on Celebrity), but it's always worked on the Grand class of Princess ships, and so I think it will work on the Emerald too. I pack it full of socks and underwear, so it takes up minimal extra space in my suitcase.

This leaves the tiny shelf that is there for my husband's stuff. With my shampoo, conditioner, body wash, razor, shave cream and net sponge, I fill the little bin.

i bring the exact same thing it is just a small plastic holder, maybe 5 inches wide but can hold those little plastic bottles and soap. Very handy

Since the Emerald is such a new ship, is it necessary to bring a mesh shower organizer that hangs over the shower head?

Thanks,

Teresa

In my experience, it is not necessary. The shower shelf is sufficient to hold soap, shampoo, and conditioner supplied by Princess.

Archived