Another question for Scuba Girl

appgirl

we will be there next Thusday the 8th. What do you think the weather will be like? If I look up the weather channel it says thunderstorms but other sites say different things. Thought maybe you would have a better idea as you are there. Thanks

we will be there next Thusday the 8th. What do you think the weather will be like? If I look up the weather channel it says thunderstorms but other sites say different things. Thought maybe you would have a better idea as you are there. Thanks

I'm sorry but this question made me bust out laughing!:D:D:D:D

Heck, the weather channel men/women can't get the Atlanta weather right and they live here! Let's not spoil Scuba Girls record of getting it right!;)

Sorry I can't help. I'm actually "on vacation" and not back in the bahamas for a few more weeks.

I wouldn't worry about the weather. Any day in paradise is better than a day at the office.

If you are looking at weather.com, check the detaios and percentages for that day and time.

dolfandude, Where I live we have something called the news. If one chooses to watch this news they will have a segment about the weather. And sometimes they even will tell you what the weather prediction may be for the upcoming week. I thought maybe they had something like this in the Bahamas. I would think living in Atlanta you may be aware of something similar. But, then again, it is Atlanta.

dolfandude, Where I live we have something called the news. If one chooses to watch this news they will have a segment about the weather. And sometimes they even will tell you what the weather prediction may be for the upcoming week. I thought maybe they had something like this in the Bahamas. I would think living in Atlanta you may be aware of something similar. But, then again, it is Atlanta.

bahamas tv weather report comes from Florida, and "the weather channel", which is so vague, you sometimes can't tell what season you are in.

Weather in Nassau is usually the same as Miami.. only a couple of hours later.

Best to not worry about it.

Archived