Ephesus Excursions - Meander Travel

Hello oh wise travel gurus out there!!!

We're researching tours in Ephesus and have contacted a wide number of tour companies.

One company that has my eye right now is

http://www.ephesusexcursions.com - - with Meander Travel & Shipping Co as the "main" name of the company I believe.

Has anyone dealt with this company before?

They seem to have a good reputation on Trip Advisor ... but as always, I look to this crowd for the "real scoop"

Thanks!

In 2005 we sailed on the Brilliance of the Seas with a group of 8 people. We booked an all day private tour over the internet to Ephesus with Meander and had a wonderful day. In fact, we all agreed that it was one of the best days on the trip. Our private van was waiting when we left the ship and our tour lasted most of the day. We visited Ephesus, the House of the Virgin Mary, and a rug factory for lunch. Our guide, Ozan, was very personable and informative. Turkey was a most memorable stop.

PaulS

In 2005 we sailed on the Brilliance of the Seas with a group of 8 people. We booked an all day private tour over the internet to Ephesus with Meander and had a wonderful day. In fact, we all agreed that it was one of the best days on the trip. Our private van was waiting when we left the ship and our tour lasted most of the day. We visited Ephesus, the House of the Virgin Mary, and a rug factory for lunch. Our guide, Ozan, was very personable and informative. Turkey was a most memorable stop.

PaulS

Yeah! Thank you! There's not much on these boards about this company - - but I got that "nice easy" feeling while corresponding with him so went ahead and booked.

THANK YOU for your review! I appreciate it!

- Jen

We toured with Meander in 2006. There were four of us in a van. We got to Ephesus before all the buses and that was great! Our guide, Julya, was very knowledgeable. I'd book them again.

Archived