Downtown Miami Hilton?

Serendipity50

Hi .. I have got a really good offer...for this hotel...and wondering is it a good one to book post cruise?

Its for January.

Thanks

Jean

We are also considering this hotel for a pre-cruise night in May. Would love to hear from anyone who has stayed before.

I've stayed there, thought it was great for the value as well (1 nite, $54, Labor Day weekend)

Reviews are mixed, some ppl liked it, some ppl hated it, guess it depends on what your expectation is and if you have any problems. I should note, they were undergoing some remodeling/construction, not sure if it is still the case. I will say this- if I had to pay full price I would not stay there, however, I gladly will for $54 :)

reviews: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34438-d1029276-Reviews-Hilton_Miami_Downtown-Miami_Florida.html#REVIEWS

I stayed there in October and thought it was very nice. The renovations were really no big deal...just a little noisy walking into the hotel. I got it for $58 on Priceline and definitely feel I got a good deal. I would pay $100 just for the mattress and pillows....very comfy! I had planned to take the metro mover to Bayside, but was too exhausted. My brother did and thought it was a pain....he took a cab back.

Archived