Grocery store near Ocean Sky Hotel in FLL?

Ziggys

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is a grocery store/liquor store near the Ocean Sky Hotel (walkable distance) in Fort Lauderdale?

Also, any restaurants that are opened late... We are arriving late on a Sunday evening

Thanks

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is a grocery store/liquor store near the Ocean Sky Hotel (walkable distance) in Fort Lauderdale?

Also, any restaurants that are opened late... We are arriving late on a Sunday evening

Thanks

I don't think so. I may be wrong but Galt Ocean Drive is basically just condo buildings & hotels. Give the place a call though and they can tell you if anything is near by within walking distance. If not within walking distance there are places close that would be a short taxi ride.

There's a Winn-Dixie Supermarket 3 blocks south of your hotel on North Ocean Boulevard. Next door to your hotel is the Bamboo Beach Tiki Bar and Cafe that serves casual fare. ;)

///////

There's a Winn-Dixie Supermarket 3 blocks south of your hotel on North Ocean Boulevard. Next door to your hotel is the Bamboo Beach Tiki Bar and Cafe that serves casual fare. ;)///

Would you know at what time the Winn-Dixie opens at on a Monday morning would You???

If you get in really late, the closest 24 hr restaurants are Denny's on Commercial Blvd and Peter Pan on Oakland Park Blvd. 101 Ocean on Commercial Blvd might have a late night menu. But none of these places are walking distance and none have very good food.

If you get in really late, the closest 24 hr restaurants are Denny's on Commercial Blvd and Peter Pan on Oakland Park Blvd. 101 Ocean on Commercial Blvd might have a late night menu. But none of these places are walking distance and none have very good food.

We are arriving around 8h30 at the airport. We still have to get to Ocean Sky. I would say we will be there around 10h00 if everything goes well. Would you know if anythings opened until 11h00 or 12h00???

I don't know all of the restaurants' hours and it depends on the day of the week. Within a mile of you are some restaurants with bars, which might serve food after 11. (Most restaurants in the area stop taking food orders by 11). You'd have to contact them to find out hours:

Shooters

Aruba

Village Grill

101 Ocean

Greek Islands

Nick's

There's a Winn-Dixie Supermarket 3 blocks south of your hotel on North Ocean Boulevard. Next door to your hotel is the Bamboo Beach Tiki Bar and Cafe that serves casual fare. ;)

///

Thanks so much.

Would you know until what time they serve food on Sundays at the Tiki bar? We are not looking for anything fancy (a burger is always good).

Thanks so much.

Would you know until what time they serve food on Sundays at the Tiki bar? We are not looking for anything fancy (a burger is always good).

The kitchens open until 11 pm on weekdays and midnight on weeekends. Scroll down the link for their dinner menu: http://bamboobeachtikibar.com/WhatsCookin.htm

Archived