Star AC Suite Photos anyone?

lucky0518

Well, this is 9500, but it is on a sister ship (the Jade) ...

The balcony from the balcony door ...

9500balconypan.jpg

The cabin from the entry door ...

9500Pan1.jpg

The cabin from the rear wall ...

9500Pan2.jpg

The cabin from behind the bed ...

9500Pan3.jpg

The balcony ...

IMG_3277.jpg

Same as above, except the camera is aimed higher ...

IMG_3278.jpg

The bathroom ...

IMG_3268.jpg

More bathroom ...

IMG_3269.jpg

The tub/shower in the bathroom ...

IMG_3270.jpg

I don't know why I took this photo, but I did ...

IMG_3271.jpg

The bridge from the balcony ...

IMG_3279.jpg

Another balcony photo ...

IMG_3280.jpg

The tub when full ...

Snuba.jpg

This is the Star (just before it ran me over) ...

DSCN2717s.jpg

Close up of the forward facing balconies on the Star (however 9500 is not visible in this photo) ...

Wave1-4-2-06.jpg

Another view of the forward facing balconies on the Star ...

D564.jpg

Another view of the forward facing balconies on the Star from a different angle (again, 9500 is not visible in this photo) ...

S-forwardfacingbalconies.jpg

Another view of the tub after it has been filled ...

Spa-8.jpg

Thanks for posting all the photos - especially from the Jade. We have an AC booked and now I know exactly what to expect!

Regarding the question about deck 10 versus deck 9...

I think deck 10 AC suites have that "bump out" section which actually gives you more interior cabin space (but subtracts from your balcony space). Whatever deck you choose, I don't think you can go wrong with a Penthouse!

Happy cruising!

The previous posters are correct about the difference between the 9th and 10th deck ACs. It all depends upon whether you want more interior or exterior space. We loved 9500 and would book that again before booking a cabin on 10. However, there are just 2 of us, and 9500 was plenty large.

Wow, I'm with you, kidzrnseattle. This cabin looks MUCH smaller than I expected - though the afternoon snacks look amazing! We are a group of adults and have booked a Deck 9 penthouse, 9002 and the adjacent OS on the same ship, for an Alaska cruise in June. All of the photos I saw made it look like this cabin was 2 separate rooms - not so at all from these pics.

This "penthouse" actually looks smaller than our room at Disney's Pop Century - and that is a tiny room indeed. I know people say that you don't need much interior space on a cruise, but we like a bit of elbow room. If the PH on Deck 9 is this small, the OS has to be equally smaller than we thought.

Can anyone clarify here - are the pix fairly accurate representations of the cabin, or does it just appear to be smaller than it actually is?

Thanks much!

Wow, I'm with you, kidzrnseattle. This cabin looks MUCH smaller than I expected - though the afternoon snacks look amazing! We are a group of adults and have booked a Deck 9 penthouse, 9002 and the adjacent OS on the same ship, for an Alaska cruise in June. All of the photos I saw made it look like this cabin was 2 separate rooms - not so at all from these pics.

This "penthouse" actually looks smaller than our room at Disney's Pop Century - and that is a tiny room indeed. I know people say that you don't need much interior space on a cruise, but we like a bit of elbow room. If the PH on Deck 9 is this small, the OS has to be equally smaller than we thought.

Can anyone clarify here - are the pix fairly accurate representations of the cabin, or does it just appear to be smaller than it actually is?

Thanks much!

If you are asking about the AA suite, here are some photos of 9504 on the Jade ...

From the entry ...

9504Pan1.jpg

From the back wall ...

9504Pan2.jpg

The sitting room from the bedroom ...

IMG_3090.jpg

The bedroom ...

IMG_3086.jpg

Thanks much everyone. Seems like I'm the only one worried about the cabin size. I passed the pics around and the others in my group said "who cares - we'll have a great time"!! That makes me feel better already!

I really appreciate the photos and the descriptions - thanks so much!

Thanks much everyone. Seems like I'm the only one worried about the cabin size. I passed the pics around and the others in my group said "who cares - we'll have a great time"!! That makes me feel better already!

I really appreciate the photos and the descriptions - thanks so much!

The rooms aren't huge, but for a cruise ship...they're big. Just wait...you'll LOVE the OS.

Archived