t-shirts and door decorations

ladycajun

Our Cajun cruisers group finally got our t-shirts just in time to cruise next week. to see our t-shirt and door decorations you can go to

picturetrail.com/cgdaigle and look in the cruise folder!!!

we are ready for next sunday now!!!!!:D :D

Bon Voyage to you and your group!

When I saw your name, I had to check out your post as I am a native and live in New Orleans...where do you guys live?

I checked out your pics--Your t-shirt and door decorations are great. I love all the Louisiana stuff! And my, that cover-up was so cute!

I hope you all have a fun and safe trip.

We are from Lafayette, four of us graduated from high school together, Carencro, and we planned this trip at our 25th reunion last year(has it really been 25 yrs!!!), One of us now lives in Houston but a large number still live in Lafayette, we teased our friend about her coverup, we decided she looks like spongebob!! LOL anyway, we are leaving Sat for Galveston can't wait, this trip has been planned for a year and we are SOOOO ready!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

we went on the Carnival Pride last year with a group of 26. It was our parents' 50th wedding anniversary. We had matching t-shirts made for each person in our party (including the 2 and 3 year old). On the front it said "50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Cruise" and on the back it had a picture of mom and dad and said "We're with Barb and Gaylord..."

On mom's T-shirt it said "I am Barb" and dad's said "I am Gaylord"

Then we made door decorations with their picture too, for each of our cabins.

When we were waiting in line to board and then gathered together during bon voyage people would come up to my parents and congratulate them as if they knew them. "Hi Barb!" "Hi Gaylord!"...And, people later on in the cruise would recognize them and say hi! It was great fun for my parents and put that extra little pizzazz into the trip!

Also, just FYI...for a small fee Carnival reserved the Starry Night Lounge just for our party so we could have a small reception on the second to the last day of the cruise. We had a cake and champagnie. There were 3 servers who helped set things up, poured and served, lit candles, cut cake, cleaned up...I couldn't beleive how nice they were..Worth checking into if you have a big group and want to get together for an event.

Archived