Shore excursion issues

marydz

Robin - I did join the roll call board. Looking forward to meeting everyone on the 3/21 sailing.

I am still hoping that we actually are going to Panama and that Carnival won't change the itinerary due to the problems with the Miracle's propulsion. I did check the website again and it does appear that more excursions loaded for Belize but not any of the other ports. I am hoping to do the Panama Canal tour (8 hour) through Carnival. I have never done a Carnival excursion as we have always gone independent. But thought this might be the safest bet with what I hear about traffic in Panama. I will keep checking. Have not even thought about what to do in Costa Rica or Belize yet. Am open to any suggestions that those who have done these ports already might recommend.

Mary

I am still looking to book the Altun Ha and river wallace excursion through Carnival, but it has not shown up for our cruise in 44 days. Of I realize that maybe they are not offering this excursion anymore, but it still listed on the excursion page.

They must be losing money because people are going else where for their excursions, so I am sure that they must be working hard on getting those excursions available for reservation.

yep....going private in Costa Rica....

still not sure what to do in Belize....would LOVE to find out more about a glass bottom boat.....

gotta get two seats on the ferry for the panama canal cruise!

looking forward to four days at sea, too!!

i'm excited to be sharing this trip with my mom :)

We are sailing 2/1 on the Carnival Miracle. I just booked tours through Carnival a few days ago (online) without any problems. All ports were available (Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize and Grand Cayman). Keep trying.

Our DIL wanted to book a massage on the cruise and was having a problem booking online, but finally got through.

barb65

Costa 1992

Carnival Victory 2004

Carnival Glory 2007

Carnival Miracle 2009

Archived