Is Matt Baker still cruise director on Sky?

lovelights

If anyone has cruised on Norwegian Sky recently, can they tell me if Matt Baker is still the Activities Cruise Director. We were on Sky in October, and he was fantastic. We're going back on Sky in 3 weeks and I was just curious if he was still there.

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Sky the first week of Dec, Matt was there. He did mention it was his last cruise for 2 months?? It may have been 3 months?? He's on vacation but plans to return after that unless he's reassigned to another ship. He was great, we enjoyed him the whole trip! Sorry if you might miss him!

I cruised with Matt on the Dawn in 5/2006 and 7/2006...He is the best cruise director imho...because of him I went from a strictly Carnival girl (10 cruises in 9 years) to an NCL lover (9 cruises in 2 years) and 4 pending for 2009....

I was on the Gem for NYE week and we met up with the Sky in the Bahamas...I asked about Matt and was told that he is on vacation...not sure when he will return...but I do hope to cruise with him at some point in th future.....Wikki Wikki Wah.....GO NAVY!! Marla

• 2 months later...

is this the Darren that was on the Spirit back in 2007? he really enjoys playing his guitar...

can we get any more confirmation on who the CD is on the Sky. my coworker is sailing her on Mar 30. and i'm really trying to get her to enjoy her first NCL cruise!

I cruised with Matt on the Dawn in 5/2006 and 7/2006...He is the best cruise director imho...because of him I went from a strictly Carnival girl (10 cruises in 9 years) to an NCL lover (9 cruises in 2 years) and 4 pending for 2009....

I was on the Gem for NYE week and we met up with the Sky in the Bahamas...I asked about Matt and was told that he is on vacation...not sure when he will return...but I do hope to cruise with him at some point in th future.....Wikki Wikki Wah.....GO NAVY!! Marla

We love Matt! I wish he would go back on the Dawn:)

• 2 months later...

Archived