ohioNCLcruiser

OceanDreaming2

I think WHEN James get's this job, we should all do a CC cruise on the Spirit. I loved that shipped and would be happy to sail her again (and again!:)) We can be your "planted guest" and wirte great reviews about you! You'll be Captain in no time!

Sending good wishes your way............

Sandy

bummer it looks like it could be another day..

:( I really wish you would have heard by now.

Quick question...Do you have a list of all the NCL ship numbers (Gem=27, Pearl=26, etc)??

...I hope you get good news soon!:D

Quick question...Do you have a list of all the NCL ship numbers (Gem=27, Pearl=26, etc)??

quote]

James probably won't be able to publish them here, but you could email him and ask. (I got myself into a heap of trouble a couple of weeks ago when I printed the numbers and had to have the thread pulled. :eek:)

:( I really wish you would have heard by now.

...I hope you get good news soon!:D

Thanks but sorry I'm not allowed to give out the internal ship numbers, or I should say the few that I do know. You can try the search feature above I think some have been posted before.

I know this probably doesn't help, but from someone who has been out of work since being laid off Aug 1st, a long wait is better than a short no.

Gee, I'm sorry to hear that. My DH lost his a year ago and finally got temp job in August and he's lucky to still have that! Hope something comes your way soon.

Sandy

If Klaus is on your side, I don't see how they'd decide to NOT hire you for the Spirit.

Well I just want to be hired for any ship and then I will request the Spirit. Only reason why I really care is a certain someone is going there soon. If they change ships I'll be requesting that ship but Spirit sounds pretty set in stone. Any NCL ship would be fun. It looks like NCL moves crew around to the different ships after each contract more.

Archived