LOL: Grace Over Breakfast

Mysteryreader

Does that hold true on a ship registered in Liberia?
Very good point, Pete, as our Constitution has absolutely NO SIGNIFICANCE aboard a foreign-flagged vessel in international waters. Plus, the 1st Amendment is a restriction put on the federal government and has no bearing on a dinner table of a corporate entity (e.g., Carnival cruiseships). :)

Meanwhile, the four of them were getting sloshed, and it wasn't yet 8 a.m.! ....... I thought it was funny that the first time my experience was quite the reverse, I got "dissed" by prayer!

I can find that funny........ never been dissed by a prayer before :eek:

4_6_213.gif36_1_21.gif

..I hope you just misunderstood what the persons saying grace meant. If the 4 of them were together, then the blessing for the 4 at the table was for you, not them. You generally do not pray for yourself, but for others.

M/R: There you go! You see it was YOU who needed the prayer! Think yourself lucky! Obviously your reputation precedes you! LOL

I probably could not have kept silent. It's just not my nature. I have a quick tongue and could have probably came up with something that would have had them choking on the mimosas. Seeing the mimosa come out their noses while they choked would have put a smile on my face! They should have told the waitstaff for "religious" reasons, they needed a private table for 4.

They should have told the waitstaff for "religious" reasons, they needed a private table for 4.

not any more reason to ask for a table than the person who burps his way thru dinner (or otherwise passes gas)...... or tells racist jokes..... or is an outright pig... etc..... sometimes you get tablemates with similar interests and sometimes you don't.

Archived