Best entertainment you've seen on Princess

IUFAN

I always enjoy watching "Bert" for a while, but my favorite entertainment is without a doubt all of the BIG Production Shows. I love the music, dancing, and entertainment on the big stage.

Many years ago, I think on the Caribbean Princess, there was a little Russian guy, who did the audience warm up, and participated in the show as well. When women would walk into the theater, he'd sometimes pick them up and take them to a seat, and just act goofy in general. He was an acrobat, and could do one arm hand stands and all kinds of other stuff. He called himself the "Applause Coach" among other things. Can't remember his name, but we always enjoyed watching his antics, and the reaction of people who didn't expect him to be there.

"SKY"

P.S. There is a "Bert Cruse" aboard "Ruby" Jan 30th, 2011.

I always enjoy watching "Bert" for a while, but my favorite entertainment is without a doubt all of the BIG Production Shows. I love the music, dancing, and entertainment on the big stage.

Many years ago, I think on the Caribbean Princess, there was a little Russian guy, who did the audience warm up, and participated in the show as well. When women would walk into the theater, he'd sometimes pick them up and take them to a seat, and just act goofy in general. He was an acrobat, and could do one arm hand stands and all kinds of other stuff. He called himself the "Applause Coach" among other things. Can't remember his name, but we always enjoyed watching his antics, and the reaction of people who didn't expect him to be there.

"SKY"

He was fantabulous and his name is Uber Rossi..............i think he has retired but we loved him dearly...........he use to go thru the theater yelling "Shirley"

"SKY"

He was fantabulous and his name is Uber Rossi..............i think he has retired but we loved him dearly...........he use to go thru the theater yelling "Shirley"

I remember him! I was always a little nervous as I wasn't sure what he would do next.But he never really did anything to embarrass anyone.

How far in advance do they schedule the entertainers?:)

Some of them they schedule 18 months in advance, some of them the just schedule contract to contract. My son is a musician on Princess, and he only knows his next assignment (late January to late June). I can get more specifics when he's home in a couple hours of which entertainers get which notice.

Some of them they schedule 18 months in advance, some of them the just schedule contract to contract. My son is a musician on Princess, and he only knows his next assignment (late January to late June). I can get more specifics when he's home in a couple hours of which entertainers get which notice.

Thank you so much. I appreciate that. I am most interested in Phoenix Rising. Will be booking while on board in March, 2011 and if I have a chance to cruise with them again, I will.:cool:

What ship will your son be on in March, 2011. We will be on the Emerald.:):)

Thank you so much. I appreciate that. I am most interested in Phoenix Rising. Will be booking while on board in March, 2011 and if I have a chance to cruise with them again, I will.:cool:

What ship will your son be on in March, 2011. We will be on the Emerald.:):)

As of now, he's scheduled for the Sea Princess. I'm afraid he's not familiar with Phoenix Rising.

HA! You are absolutely correct. Now that I see the name, there's no doubt.

I have LONG hair, and it's usually in a pony tail, and Uber picked me out to be "Shirley" at one of the shows. For the next week, EVERYONE aboard knew me as "Shirley"! What a great entertainer he is! I'm sitting here looking at a Polaroid Photo of Uber, that he gave my wife in one of the shows. He took her picture, and when it came out of the camera, it was his photo!

"SKY"

HA! You are absolutely correct. Now that I see the name, there's no doubt.

I have LONG hair, and it's usually in a pony tail, and Uber picked me out to be "Shirley" at one of the shows. For the next week, EVERYONE aboard knew me as "Shirley"! What a great entertainer he is! I'm sitting here looking at a Polaroid Photo of Uber, that he gave my wife in one of the shows. He took her picture, and when it came out of the camera, it was his photo!

"SKY"

You can find him on youtube.......fun to see him again even if not up close and personal......

Archived