Captain's Table on Princess

Infi

Just discussing our recent cruise and we realized we never saw the Captain's table. Does he dine in anytime or traditional (early or late)? I assume he also invites passengers to join him - is this correct? Has anyone had the experience of dining at his table? Just curious!

Just discussing our recent cruise and we realized we never saw the Captain's table. Does he dine in anytime or traditional (early or late)? I assume he also invites passengers to join him - is this correct? Has anyone had the experience of dining at his table? Just curious!

No Captains table anymore on Princess.

There have been times when we have seen him dining, bout not like it used to be. :)

We saw the Captain dining at the steakhouse, but you won't find him in the diningroom anymore.

Archived