Recent Sensation Cruisers

cruisingdoc

I too was on the Sensation with the Saints and Sinners... EXCELLENT time. 2nd time on the Sensation and in my mind, she can do nothing wrong :D New comforters and pillows this time, new bar in the atrium... great ship! I have my first review from last year below, and our collaborative review, well... that really won't tell you much about the ship, LOL... I hope you have HALF the fun we had! If so, you will have a remarkable vacation!!!!

We are going on the Sensation out of NO on Nov 20th.

Please let us know what you did at the ports. Any recommendations? Give us your recommendations for the excursions through Carnival as well as any you might have purchased on your own and how you went about it.

Any information would be helpful.

Lin

No excursions booked this time. Just casual beach days this trip. Loved Paradise Beach at Coz. Ask for Tom & tell him you are CC member. Beautiful place, laid back, relaxing atmosphere. Carlos & Charlies always a must in Coz. I have done Fiesta Party Boat twice , Playa del Sol beach a few times & Passion Island, where Corona commercials are filmed. Paradise Beach is my fav so far.

Costa Maya: Caught trolley down pier to main village. Shopped & enjoyed pool with swim up bar. Walked back to ship.

Happy sailing. Loved the ship. I had previously sailed on sister ship Inspiration & love them both.

We are going on the Sensation out of NO on Nov 20th.

Please let us know what you did at the ports. Any recommendations? Give us your recommendations for the excursions through Carnival as well as any you might have purchased on your own and how you went about it.

Any information would be helpful.

Lin

Which ports???

Grand Cayman: Swam with the stingrays with Soto's.

Cozumel: Snorkeling at Chankanaab Park and then lunch at Paradise Beach.

All of these were on our own.

Archived