Luggage Labels

Nolsie

A Happy New Year to you all. Quick question to anyone who has recently sailed with Carnival - Where did you obtain your luggage labels that you attach to your suitcase ? I have opted for the e-documents, but though I have searched through all the options on Carnival's website, filled in my Funpass, etc, I cannot see the luggage labels. I have downloaded these in the past, but as yet no joy.

If anybody knows, please could you help out, as I am sailing on the Liberty this coming Saturday, the 10th January. Panic Stations !!!

Thanks all in advance,

Paul

Thanks for the reply, and thats what I thought, but my e-docs are somewhat thin this time. When I go to print them from the website, I just get an overview of my itiniary, and that's it. No terms and conditions, no luggage labels, nothing.

Anyone else having similar issues ?

Thanks for the reply, and thats what I thought, but my e-docs are somewhat thin this time. When I go to print them from the website, I just get an overview of my itiniary, and that's it. No terms and conditions, no luggage labels, nothing.

Yep. The only thing I was able to print was the fun pass. I called and the guy told me you can find them online but I wasn't able to. We are most likely just going to carry our luggage on since I decide not to get insurance. I know they have them at the pier so I wouldn't worry. Have a great time.

Which web browser are you using?? IE seems to be the only browser that's reliable with the Carnival web site and works well with Adobe Acrobat reader, a requirement for eDocs...

Thanks all, in particular Host Mach. I was using Firefox to open my edocs, and this does not work. I tried using Internet Explorer, and bingo - there they were.

Thanks again, case closed !!!!

Archived