Private Tour Guides in Cobh, Dublin and Belfast. Recommendations needed.

Paulmj

A group of us (10 adults) will be on Celebrity's Constellation next July. The ship makes an all-day stop in Cobh (Cork), Dublin and Belfast.

I am looking for recommendations of private tour guides who can handle a group our size and also give us a good presentation on the highlights of each location. There are a number of websites listing tour operators, but I would prefer feedback from some people who have had some first-hand experience over there.

Thanks.

Paul,

I have recommendations for Cobh and Belfast in my Jewel of the Seas review on my website referenced in my signature. Both of the companies can handle your size group and they were very good. You are going to beautiful part of the world. Have a wonderful time.

We were on Jewel last summer and were scheduled to stop in Dublin. However that port was cancelled. Instead we went to Belfast. We did a private tour of the Giants Causeway and the Antrim Coast which was absolutely beautiful. Please check MVPinBoyntons review as I was part of the group that went with him. Also, you may be better of doing Dublin on your own. There is a very good Hop on Hop Off Bus that goes all around Dublin. I was very dissapointed that we didn't get to go to Dublin. If we had, I would have done the Hop on Hop off Bus. If you have any kids in your group, they may be interested in doing the Viking Splash tour also in Dublin.

Happy sailing!

Archived