No past guest number?

psbtrvlr

A friend cruised with Carnival in September 1994. She recently tried to get her number and received a phone call from a PVP telling her it would be too difficult to find since it's before 1995, he then tried hard to sell her a cruise. Is this true? Or is this person just lazy? She can't find a photo or anything from that cruise. The travel agent has retired but is still in town so she's going to contact her to see if she has any records. Any other suggestions?

People here have been able to get a credit by sending in boarding photos, copies of the old boarding passes, etc. Does she have anything at all from the cruise??

She can't find anything from the cruise.

She can't find anything from the cruise.

There is a cutoff date, I'm not sure what it is now... but if she can't find anything at all, she may be SOL... someone here should know what the cutoff date is... there records only go back so far. Can you imagine not keeping anything from your first cruise? LOL I must be such a dork!!!

Contact Carnival With Sailing Date, Ship, Room number if you know it, and/or copies of any Booking Information, etc. that will "prove" she sailed. There's no cut-off date if you have some documentation. ken

There is a cutoff date, I'm not sure what it is now... but if she can't find anything at all, she may be SOL... someone here should know what the cutoff date is... there records only go back so far. Can you imagine not keeping anything from your first cruise? LOL I must be such a dork!!!

It was a honeymoon cruise, and there's been a divorce...... :eek: She doesn't know if he took it, or if it got thrown out.

I know that my pvp found my past guest number by using my name and the address that I was living at at the time when I had made the booking back in 1993 when I had sailed on the Jubilee.

I'll give her that info. She told me that she told them the exact date, and the possible name combinations that she could have been using, she didn't say anything about an address. Maybe that is what they would need.

This is the procedure if Carnival does indeed have her info in their database

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Past_Guest.aspx

spacer.gif If you have not registered, select REGISTER on the top right corner of the home page.

Select YES when asked if you have cruised before.

Enter your past guest number. If you do not know your past guest number enter your date of birth and zip code.

The system will only match you if your last name, date of birth and telephone number match our past guest database EXACTLY due to security reasons.

In the event that you feel all the data you entered is correct, please email a CCL representative so that we may research as there may be a data entry error on the database.

In the event that you have already registered, access My Profile and select Add Past Guest Number.

Enter your past guest number. If you do not know your past guest number enter your date of birth and zip code.

The system will only match you if your last name, date of birth and telephone number match our past guest database EXACTLY due to security reasons.

In the event that you feel all the data you entered is correct, please email a CCL representative pastguest@carnival.com so that we may research as there may be a data entry error on the database.

Archived