bumpiing tour

gmadvm

we booked with bumpiing tours for the rouseau valley best hike may 2nd. Levi is booked that day, so we are scheduled with Garry. any recent reviews? we had hoped for levi since he got some rave reviews but it looks like garry is very well liked as well.

second part, is it worth the extra money for a private tour vs. a group. we are booked for a private which is $240 for the two of us. now i'm not sure if we should join a group or if there are distinct advantages to staying solo. looking for some input from people who have done this. i imagine that levi doesn't have big crowded groups but we were looking to avoid the awkward situation where we are put together with a family of 8 and then feel like intruders. you know, like in the dining room. :)

thanks, gerri

we booked with bumpiing tours for the rouseau valley best hike may 2nd. Levi is booked that day, so we are scheduled with Garry. any recent reviews? we had hoped for levi since he got some rave reviews but it looks like garry is very well liked as well.

second part, is it worth the extra money for a private tour vs. a group. we are booked for a private which is $240 for the two of us. now i'm not sure if we should join a group or if there are distinct advantages to staying solo. looking for some input from people who have done this. i imagine that levi doesn't have big crowded groups but we were looking to avoid the awkward situation where we are put together with a family of 8 and then feel like intruders. you know, like in the dining room. :)

thanks, gerri

We will be doing this tour with Levi next month and wanted to do it privately but got another couple to take the tour with us. Levi mentioned he tours with a minimum of 4 if it's not a private tour so we would have to pay for at least 4 people to take a private tour just the two of us. We did not book the tour privately, got another couple and we were set. I would recommend getting another couple to do this with you. Even if we wanted to do it privately but wanted to save a bit as well. :D

Archived