Ros in sydney today...

raringtogo

i've just received a very excited phone call from my sister who is on holiday in sydney. Yesterday they were on the ferry and saw the Diamond Princess and their kids wanted to go back on the ferry and take another look- boy were they surprised and screaming with excitement when they got to circular quay and there docked the Rhapsody instead- the kids went absolutely insane (as did their parents) as they are coming with us on our April 2nd cruise on Rhapsody. They could clearly see the Rock Climbing Wall and all the windows.

They thought the berth at Circular Quay is much nicer than Darling Harbour btw. They also said the Balcony Cabins looked totally amazing - we'll have to pray and dream about the upgrade fairy for that though.

Roll on April 2nd:D

i've just received a very excited phone call from my sister who is on holiday in sydney. Yesterday they were on the ferry and saw the Diamond Princess and their kids wanted to go back on the ferry and take another look- boy were they surprised and screaming with excitement when they got to circular quay and there docked the Rhapsody instead- the kids went absolutely insane (as did their parents) as they are coming with us on our April 2nd cruise on Rhapsody. They could clearly see the Rock Climbing Wall and all the windows.

They thought the berth at Circular Quay is much nicer than Darling Harbour btw. They also said the Balcony Cabins looked totally amazing - we'll have to pray and dream about the upgrade fairy for that though.

Roll on April 2nd:D

That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to see the Rhapsody but usually have stuff planned on the day she is in Sydney. I still wish I was going on that April 2nd cruise...the prices are amazing1!! I hope you all get fantastic upgrades...i'll keep all fingers and toes crossed for you!

That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to see the Rhapsody but usually have stuff planned on the day she is in Sydney. I still wish I was going on that April 2nd cruise...the prices are amazing1!! I hope you all get fantastic upgrades...i'll keep all fingers and toes crossed for you!

hi brossy, going by the website the only cabins available are the suites, all the good prices are gone but its close to final payment so if they need to fill up the ship maybe the prices may drop

rkmw

Archived