Anyone married in Port Canaveral?

I am getting married in Port Canaveral on April 17th. I will be alot more useful after April 17th. As of right now here is what we are doing. Everyone is staying at the Radisson at the Port. I am leaving it up to everyone to get transportation to/from the hotel/port themself. I am going to try to get a group discount at one of the rental places at the Port. We are having a 'Welcome Dinner' the night before at the Radisson.

If you have another questions, ask away I will try to answer to the best of my ability.

That's great, thanks so much. I am currently looking at what hotel to stay at a couple of nights before. I stayed at a Radisson hotel previously and it was stunning but am trying to save on costs.

Thanks also for the contact of the spa, I will contact them for further information.

Good luck with your wedding, i am sure it'll be fab!

Yes - my husband and I got married onboard Mariner of the Seas. We stayed in Orlando at the airport Hyatt the night before. I don't remember where his family stayed, but it was somewhere a little bit more affordable. We rented a few vans to transport us to dinner the night before (Timpano's), and to the port for the wedding. My parents also hired a limo for some of us to ride in. Let me know if you have any other questions about PC, and feel free to browse through my pictures linked below in my signature.

Yes I was married there in October 2008. We stayed at the Best Western in Cocoa Beach. In the new renovated towers. We used Cocoa Beach shuttle service for all of our shuttles and they were pretty good for the most part. Also I would HIGHLY recomend the Bella Day spa in Merritt island for hair and makeup. They were AWESOME and I cant wait to take another cruise out of Canaveral JUST so I can go there for spa services.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about cocoa beach as I have stayed there quite a few times.

Archived