Hair and make up - Port Canaveral

Has anyone had their hair and make up done in Cape Canaveral prior to boarding or at their hotel before the wedding? I have problems in that even though Royal Caribbean say they will book us in on the ship it will be a bit of a rush and it is a Sunday so not sure whether people will do hair and makeup on that day at the hotel...help, I'm stressed ..lol!

If you are willing to travel to Merritt Island there is a day spa called la bella day spa http://www.labellaspa.com/about.html. And they did an AWESOME job on hair and makup. We got there at about 8:45 and they did hair and makeup for 5 of us and we were to the port right on time! I was really nervous about the makup because I am a makup artist myself and I never let anyone do my own, but the girl I had was fantastic. I think her name was Jessica but I am not sure.

I was married in port on the Carnival Glory (in Port Canaveral) in November of 2008. I used Brent Allen for my Hair and Makeup and loved them. They did an awsome job and really worked with me when I called them the day of to reschedule my appointment because the Glory came in late on the day of my wedding! (I didn't want to get my hair and makeup done at 8 am when the wedding wasn't going to be until 6:30 pm due to the delay).

Archived