Camp Carnival Question

ChristinaN

My son is 8 and will be on his 4th crsuie in under 2 weeks. He always tells me that he is not going to any boring dinners. Actually I never see him except when they are closed or while we are off the ship. (he always goes with us when we get off)

He loves camp carnival and always talks about it when we are home.

Thanks everyone regarding info for our 2 year old. Its too late for us to take her, but I will make sure she will be with us on the next one!;)

A&JFamily..thanks for your input about RCCL. Your room sounds like ours did on the Carnival Imagination, only we had an interior cabin. It was so cramped and those horrible twin beds...:eek:

Just wondering which cruise you're going on. Our group is cruising on the Valor on March 1 and includes four boys ages 2, 4, 6 and 7 first time for them also. We're hoping they'll love Camp Carnival.

Just wondering which cruise you're going on. Our group is cruising on the Valor on March 1 and includes four boys ages 2, 4, 6 and 7 first time for them also. We're hoping they'll love Camp Carnival.

I think this is aimed at me??? :) We are going on the Fascination on Feb 7. We have only ever cruised the newer ships so this will be quite the change but you couldn't beat the price for a family of five in a Cat 12 suite. It is too bad we aren't on the same ship b/c I'm sure our boys together would have had a blast. Although I'm certain the Camp Carnival staff are happy we aren't all heading out at the same time.

Archived