Good Deal?

IUFAN

You have to break it down if you booked individually. Currently I could get a balcony on that 10 day for a total of $1634 for 2 including taxes. That does not include insurance or airline, so break it all down and see if you feel you did. Sounds like you might be spending more on airline though. I don't know you would have to see what that would cost separately.

Ten day cruise on the Emerald with balcony, air, insurance, and taxes for 3400. That is of course for my wife and me.;) Is this as good as I believe it is?

That's cheaper than the quote on line for our 10 day Emerald (although that's not what we paid through our TA) I think it is around 1,900 each, and that does not include taxes, airfare etc. It does sound like a pretty good deal to me. Happy Cruising!! :)

Ten day cruise on the Emerald with balcony, air, insurance, and taxes for 3400. That is of course for my wife and me.;) Is this as good as I believe it is?

It sounds wonderful, but I have NEVER (25 some cruises here) found a domestic cruise including their air to be cheaper than just the cruise itself with separately booked air, etc. We have ALWAYS been able to get the cruise plus air plus cabs to/from ship plus precruise hotel for the same or less than the cruise plus their air and transport (no precruise hotel.)

The cruise itself must be very reasonable. Please, please break it all down and price it out. If your travel agent won't do that for you, find another travel agent.

Judy

I just booked a 10 day cruise in May for Northern Baltics and Russia. I got an inside room for $999.00 pp. It is a great deal!!!!! Take advantage of these Princess price drops. You may want to buy the cabins and insurance only and then find airfare on your own. You will love this cruise!

You have to break it down if you booked individually. Currently I could get a balcony on that 10 day for a total of $1634 for 2 including taxes. That does not include insurance or airline, so break it all down and see if you feel you did. Sounds like you might be spending more on airline though. I don't know you would have to see what that would cost separately.
Help here please, I don't see the OP's date anywhere, and the above $$ each? Or total??

The Emerald does many 10 day cruises in 2009, both from Ft. Lauderdale and from Copenhagen. The Baltic 10 day is more expensive than the Florida 10 day, month/date also matters and of course Air from Cincinnati to Florida is much cheaper than air from Cincinnati to Copenhagen.

Archived